Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Taco King Official Rating

Official Rating - 7 / 10 possible points


Please note that we were missing 3 official Quad T judges.

Anonymous Comments:

"The meat could be seasoned more, but it was nice to know what kind of meat it was."

"
Enjoyed the patio."

"
I've driven past Taco King the last five years on my way to Thursday night softball. I've been begging friends, family, and strangers to accompany me to Taco King for the last five years. I'm pretty sure I can wait another five years before I need to step foot inside Taco King. I can sum up my Taco King experience in two words my 7th grade Spanish Teacher always said, 'Asi, asi.'"

"
These tacos are good but I don't think I wille ver really go back. They were a little too greasy."

"
Service was extremely fast, but these tacos were nothing to write home about."

"
No sketchy meat! Good flavor!"




View Larger Map

Tune in next week for... La Parrillada Tacos!

No comments:

Post a Comment