Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Official Rating - Los Lupes

Official Rating - 7.21/10 points

Chicken fajita taco

Egg and potato breakfast taco

Anonymous Comments:

"The egg, potato, and bacon breakfast taco was the best taco I have had so far."

"Oversized tacos but bland. Clean and festive atmosphere. More gringos in one place than I've seen in all other joints combined. (Not a good sign.)"

"This place is a hidden gem! Very clean, friendly service, and delicious tacos. The egg and sausage breakfast tacos was one of the best I have ever had!"

"Greasy but good. The free chips and salsa, music, and ability to eat while seated made this a pleasant Taco Tuesday experience."

"mmmmm...mmm...good!"

"No corn makes me happy. Magic gumballs make me happier. Stew tacos make me sad."

Blog on next week for our visit to Desperado's on Greenville Ave!

No comments:

Post a Comment