Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Good 2 Go Taco Taqueria

Official Rating - 7.54/10 possible points


Anonymous Comments:

"I really liked these tacos! I had two that were the same (breakfast tacos with egg, bacon, and carrots) so I wish I had gotten to try another. This place gets high points for food quality, cleanliness, friendliness, and being green. I only deducted points because they didn't have any lunch tacos at 11:45am or a wide menu."

"Loved the flatbread tortillas! I could eat there for breakfast and lunch. Hangover please!"

"I'd definitely go back!"

"I literally had the chef explain the "Feed Me" option to me three different times and I'm still not 100% sure what it means. I know I asked for the Hangover Taco, which comes with Chorizo, cheese, and mashed potatoes. Not gonna lie, I've never had mashed potatoes on a taco and I wasn't too sure if I was ready for Thanksgiving inside my tortilla. However, the Hangover Taco was actually damn good. Unfortunately, the other half of the "Feed Me" meal was another mystery taco that was less than good. The seasoning tasted sour and there was absolutely no spice. I also felt a little odd eating my tacos in a c-store that sells organic on-the-go applesauce, organic dog food, and chlorine-free diapers."

"These were some FREAKING AWESOME tacos!!! (No, this is not Mike.) They were perfectly seasoned and cooked! There was absolutely no mystery to what I was eating...phew! I'd absolutely recommend this place to anyone looking for some delicious breakfast tacos. The only reason I didn't give this place a 10 was because we still have a couple more stops left on our tour, but this was by far my favorite place so far."

"Hangover Helper was dynamic! Would totally have helped my hangover the day before my graduation party."

No comments:

Post a Comment