Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Official Rating - Tacos El Guero

The official rating for the day of confusion...

6.32 / 10 possible points


Anonymous Comments:

"Does not paying attention when you place your order count as lack of atmosphere?"

"The menu here was very confusing. I think we were all wondering exactly what we were eating. The tacos were not the best I have tasted on this tour. They people there were friendly and you get a free taco when you walk in, so they got points for that."

"Mildly traumatizing. Saw meat being scraped from bones and accidentally ordered Cabeza tacos. The free sample tacos were decent...whatever those were!"

"The meat was fatty. The place was cozy and clean but small. They get a bonus for offering a free sample."

"Sir, if you think giving me free taco samples is going to influence my score...you'd be absolutely correct."

"The place was cramped, ordering was confusing and although one taco was great, the fat in the last one canceled it out."

"At this point all these damn tacos taste the same to me. However, the salsa at El Guero was damn good, so their overall taste rating was higher than normal. While I appreciate the free taco sample provided during my order, the language barrier proved too much for me and the chef. I was trying to order 'three tacos,' he thought I was saying 'beef tacos,' I was confused by the 'free taco,' and I think it's possible I could have left with 'Lee's tacos.' Net net, the tacos were good, but not the greatest."

Blog on next week for our visit to Los Lupes!

No comments:

Post a Comment