Tuesday, September 1, 2009

El Paisano Official Rating

The numbers have been tallied...

Offical Rating: 7.32 / 10 possible points


Anonymous Comments:

"I think the tacos here were good, but nothing to travel that far away from the office for. They used both dark and white chicken meat, which isn't my favorite. The tacos were a little greasy but it's not like we're searching for the healthiest tacos here! Overall, I would say this place is average."

"Flour tortillas were delish!"

"Not the best part of town, but we could all sit together."

"Yummy - not over seasoned."

"Flour tortillas were soft with toasted edges."

"Very hot salsa."

"The chicken was questionable and the tacos were greasy."

"SWEET JESUS, THESE TACOS ARE AMAZING! The chicken and pork were phenomenal. The cilantro was delicious. The corn tortillas were perfection. Aaaaaaannnnnd, even more importantly, the red AND green salsas were the best I've ever had. Ever. The only reason I didn't rank El Paisano a perfect 10 is because we still have 6 more stops to go. I'd hate to think I've found taco heaven, only to find another taco that is better than taco heaven. What would I call the new taco?!?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment