Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Official Rating - Taqueria El Si Hay


And the official rating for Taqueria El Si Hay is...

Drumroll please....

8.13 / 10 points

Anonymous comments:

"Taqueria El Si Hay has very authentic tacos, very similar to what you would find at Fuel City. My meal was delicious! I would definitely recommend it! I really like that they don't drown the tacos in cheese like most Tex-Mex places do. (No, this is not Elissa.) If they added a little table outside, it would be perfect!"

"At $1.30/taco, this is one of the greatest values in Dallas. If I could have provided a 'value' ranking above 1.5, I would have.
While I enjoyed the 'authentic' atmosphere of the taco stand, standing outside in 97-degree heat isn't my favorite thing to do. Unfortunately, they lost a couple tenths of a point for this.
Overall, some of the greatest tacos I have ever eaten. I had the chorizo, chicken fajita, and the barbacoa...all three were PHENOMENAL. The deduction in 'meal' points comes mostly from the salsa provided with the tacos. The green salsa was average and the red salsa was actually sub-par. I will 100% recommend these tacos to ALL of my friends."

"Love this place. The cilantro and onion addition to my chicken fajita tacos was delightful, and so was the salsa verde. Best of all, the tacos come with NO CHEESE!"

"I gave it .5 points for atmosphere only because the parking lot was clean."

**Please note that one voter was absent today, he was on vacation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment