Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fuel City Official Rating

The official rating for Fuel City is.....

5.97 / 10 possible points

Seems like our reviews were all of the map. Either we loved it or hated it.

Here are the comments:

"I love Fuel City! Its inexpensive and very tasty. I only knocked points for atmosphere because with all the construction you can’t even sit outside and enjoy your tacos by the longhorn cattle anymore. I would highly recommend the chicken fajita and picadillo tacos. Their green sauce is also tasty without being too spicy. Overall, I think these tacos are the best so far."

"Okay it’s in a gas station…fine, I get it. Did the worker lady have to have the frumpies? (That’s what we call it at home.) Barbacoa (more like barbapuka)= first time my face squished up in disgust from eating a taco. Seriously…you can’t remove the onions?"

"The tacos weren’t necessarily as good as Tacqueria El Si Hay, but the salsas were infinitely better. Both the green and red salsas were spicy and had a phenomenal flavor."

"I got 3 tacos for less than $5. The ordering window inside was right next to the bathrooms so all I could smell was bathroom air freshener. The meat was not as good as last time. I have eaten here before and this visit was a little disappointing."

"Beef fajita meat was sketchy. Barbacoa made up for it. It was overall enjoyable."

"The bathrooms next to the taco ordering window stink up the experience. There were creepy people staring at us. The chicken was of poor quality- grade D meat at best. The spicy sauces were lacking in flavor. P.S.- I feel sick."

"These tacos need cheese."

1 comment:

  1. Traditional authentic tacos never contain cheese...it's meat, onions, cilantro (and maybe a squeeze of lime)...and salsa. Fuel City is known for their Al Pastor tacos, yet apparently none of you tried it...it seems to me that all of you just get chicken and beef fajita...c'mon, live a little...try the tastier stuff!

    ReplyDelete